Are you giving your retailers the best wholesale online ordering experience?
Let your retailers
Start saving time and money by automating wholesale order handling.
Countless integrations. No coding required!
Trusted at companies large and small
Melanie W.Key Account Specialist @ Ergobaby
Simon T.Creative Director @ Naturlig Olie
Katarina D.Customer Service Specialist @ Cam Cam Copenhagen
Amanda M.Marketing Manager @ Fashion Toys
Save time with integrations
Looking to integrate something else?
Brands and retailers love Turis
- 🤙 “Great product and customer service“
- 💨 “An agile company with focus on essential features“
- 🆙 “Turis has been an upgrade for our business“
- 🧰 “Easy to use with a lot of options“
The must-have checklist
- Multi-level retailer individualization
- Endless price lists
- Wholesale tools
- Built-in storefront made for wholesale
- No-code integrations
- Product management
What kind of business are you?
Frequently asked questions
Are you facing any challenges with your current setup?
Need help? Visit our help center
Yes! Turis can be integrated with a lot of platforms via our standard integrations and connectors. By using our standard integrations you’ll be able to instantly connect Turis to the platforms you use – with NO CODE. Just a few clicks and you can start sending or receiving data. It’s simple and it allows you to optimize from the very beginning.
In addition to that, we have an Open API if you want to go really deep and custom with your integrations.
Yes! Wholesale is all about customisation – whether it’s on prices, terms, shipping, product exclusivity or something else. Turis can help you do all of that, so your retailers don’t need to think about it as they are placing orders with you. What is more, you don’t need to waste time on checking the terms of each customer again and again.
You can get somewhere with these, but as neither WooCommerce nor Shopify is explicitly intended for B2B and wholesale, using a plugin does come with quite a few drawbacks.
To name a few:
- The plugin is a layer on top of your B2C or branding website. Things will be tangled up and eventually hard to separate and equally difficult to manage
- Plugins require compatibility with the system to which they are added. Whether that is WooCommerce or Shopify, you risk that updating other plugins or apps will affect the functionality of the wholesale plugin. In addition, the core version of your CMS/B2C eCommerce platform can also auto-update which can leave your wholesale plugin out of order
- Adding a B2B element to a B2C intended system will induce conflicts in terms of experience and feature set
- You will have to allocate technical resources for setting things up, customization and maintenance
Yes! Turis is a no-code tool which means that you don’t need to be able to write any code or know how to deploy on servers.
Everything is built right in and if you need help with any part of the setup our support is there to help you.
Using lo-fi tools like Excel, PDFs and email to order products might seem simple. However, it takes a lot of effort for your customers to locate your product list (it can be stored in an inbox, bulletin board, local file, different computer, etc.).
Once they have the file opened, there are a lot of things for the user to take into consideration. What products did we order the last time? What are the prices? What is the currency? What are the ordering conditions? What sizes are available? The list goes on…
Think of it as, “Would you like to place orders the way your retailers have to when they are buying from you?”
With Turis, all these methods will be the past. Your customers don’t even need to sign up. They only need to access your wholesale storefront and add the products they want there. The platform will handle all the conditions involved and ensure a smooth and simplified order process that your retailers will love to repeat.