Simple and transparent – like it should be, right?
Here’s the deal! You commit your business annually. Either prepaid or monthly billed.
If you pay upfront, we’ll throw in a discount. If you prefer the flexibility of a monthly payment, we can help you with that too.
Junior For the smallest brands that still wants to get started the right way€49 Per monthFree Trial
- 1 Admin
- 10 Products
- 10 Retailers
- 10 Orders per month
- No integrations
- Basic Storefront (no customization)
- Basic product data structure (no variants)
- Invoice Payments
Pro For brands that need more volume, users and automation€299 Per monthBook demo
- 3 admin users
- 400 products
- 200 Retailers
- 1 Brand
- Sales agents (5)
- Custom Language Localization
- Multi currency (10)
- Individual retailer pricing (10 custom price lists)
- Customizable Storefront (no-code)
- Branded login page (no-code)
- Create integrated retailer application forms (no-code)
- Bulk data uploader
Enterprise The full Turis platform & more€599 Per monthContact us
- All Pro features
- Unlimited admin users
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited retailers
- Multiple brands
- Unlimited price lists (individualize all you want)
- Unlimited sales agents
- Unlimited currencies
Add-ons Level up your wholesale
Only compatible with Pro & Enterprise plans
- Custom URL
- Integration Pack (we help you connect the platforms you need synced with Turis)
- SEPA Payments
Frequently asked questions
Are you facing any challenges with your current wholesale operations?
Yes! Wholesale is all about customisation – whether it’s on prices, terms, shipping, product exclusivity or something else. Turis can help you do all of that, so your retailers don’t need to think about it as they are placing orders with you. What is more, you don’t need to waste time on checking the terms of each customer again and again.
Yes! Turis can be integrated with a lot of platforms via our standard integrations and connectors. By using our standard integrations you’ll be able to instantly connect Turis to the platforms you use – with NO CODE. Just a few clicks and you can start sending or receiving data. It’s simple and it allows you to optimize from the very beginning.
In addition to that, we have an Open API if you want to go really deep and custom with your integrations.
You can get somewhere with these, but as neither WooCommerce nor Shopify is explicitly intended for B2B and wholesale, using a plugin does come with quite a few drawbacks.
To name a few:
- The plugin is a layer on top of your B2C or branding website. Things will be tangled up and eventually hard to separate and equally difficult to manage
- Plugins require compatibility with the system to which they are added. Whether that is WooCommerce or Shopify, you risk that updating other plugins or apps will affect the functionality of the wholesale plugin. In addition, the core version of your CMS/B2C eCommerce platform can also auto-update which can leave your wholesale plugin out of order
- Adding a B2B element to a B2C intended system will induce conflicts in terms of experience and feature set
- You will have to allocate technical resources for setting things up, customization and maintenance
Turis is not a marketplace. We only help brands deliver superior wholesale ordering experiences to their existing and new retailers. We can definitely help you simplify the way you interact with retailers and optimize the way you are onboarding them.
Using lo-fi tools like Excel, PDFs and email to order products might seem simple. However, it takes a lot of effort for your customers to locate your product list (it can be stored in an inbox, bulletin board, local file, different computer, etc.).
Once they have the file opened, there are a lot of things for the user to take into consideration. What products did we order the last time? What are the prices? What is the currency? What are the ordering conditions? What sizes are available? The list goes on…
Think of it as, “Would you like to place orders the way your retailers have to when they are buying from you?”
With Turis, all these methods will be the past. Your customers don’t even need to sign up. They only need to access your wholesale storefront and add the products they want there. The platform will handle all the conditions involved and ensure a smooth and simplified order process that your retailers will love to repeat.
Do you have more questions? Visit our help centre.
We can relieve those pains and more.
Optimizing your wholesale is what we do. Whether it’s automating processes or help you generate more sales.
Users love to work with Turis, both from the Brand and Retailer side:
“Great product and customer service” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“An agile company with focus on essential features” ⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Turis has been an upgrade for our business” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Easy to use with a lot of options” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐